The second day of the Youth Forum: Refugees and Migrants in the New Media in South-East and Central Europe was more interactive and contained five workshops. Out of these workshops “Guidelines on Diversity Reporting” were produced. The guidelines were presented before the very closure of the event. They are organized according to the following topics:
- Digital youth and civic journalism;
- Combating hate speech and intolerance online;
- Diversity reporting and positive new media storytelling;
- Building sustainable capacities of new media;
- Youth activism and promotion of integration through media.
The complete Guidelines on diversity reporting are available for download here.
The complete agenda for the event is available here.